Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need help on Mods for JK

Old 09-07-2007, 07:59 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not really he just said that since your spending that much on the lift i recomend you go for the RE as its worth the $$$ spent for what you get.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:02 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeep 007
Not really he just said that since your spending that much on the lift i recomend you go for the RE as its worth the $$$ spent for what you get.
Did he specify what all you would get in the RE kit vs. the FT kit? I suppose this could make a difference depending on what kind of shocks you get.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:04 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Do you know if you have the tow package with your Jeep? If so, you do have 4.10's

If i remeber correctly they always tag the gear ratio on the diff right? My only problem since i got the under neath rust proofed im gona have to peel away to find out. We dont have the option of tow and so on here. We only 4 options in the 2dr Auto or Manual and Sahara or Sport. The sport version comes with soft top or haerd top option. As for the 4dr only one option available Auto. plus we never get the Rubi version here so i went for the Sahara.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:06 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeep 007
If i remeber correctly they always tag the gear ratio on the diff right? My only problem since i got the under neath rust proofed im gona have to peel away to find out. We dont have the option of tow and so on here. We only 4 options in the 2dr Auto or Manual and Sahara or Sport. The sport version comes with soft top or haerd top option. As for the 4dr only one option available Auto. plus we never get the Rubi version here so i went for the Sahara.
Well, you know, you could always push your Jeep so that the tires make one full rotation and while keeping an eye on your rear drive shaft to see how many revolutions it makes. If it makes just a hair over 4, you have 4.10's
Old 09-07-2007, 08:07 AM
JK Newbie

Did he specify what all you would get in the RE kit vs. the FT kit? I suppose this could make a difference depending on what kind of shocks you get.
This was the kit he advised;

http://www.quadratec.com/products/16301_603.htm

These are the shocks:

http://www.quadratec.com/products/16301_106.htm
Old 09-07-2007, 08:13 AM
JK Newbie

This was the kit that i was intrested in :

http://www.quadratec.com/products/16064_322X_PG.htm

Keep in mind i have no plans to go more then 33's

Quick Reply: Need help on Mods for JK