Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

No luck with Skyjacker.

Old 05-09-2008, 05:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have the part # for the SJ bracket? I'm down to the wire now, as I head out for the Palo Duro Jeep Jamboree next week.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:40 AM
JK Jedi Master

just dump the bracket and go buy an adjustable trackbar...
Old 05-09-2008, 05:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

It's because of this kinda seemingly poor customer service that my next lift will be from another company. Luckily, I haven't had any problems thus far w/ my kit, but I'll be getting adjustable track bars before too long. It seems that there are too many other companies out there that make high quality lift kits that want to be more supportive of their customers needs. I don't know. Just my opinion.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:18 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by RebelJeeper
It's because of this kinda seemingly poor customer service that my next lift will be from another company. Luckily, I haven't had any problems thus far w/ my kit, but I'll be getting adjustable track bars before too long. It seems that there are too many other companies out there that make high quality lift kits that want to be more supportive of their customers needs. I don't know. Just my opinion.
I think that's safe to say given the level of help some people have gotten from Skyjacker about trying to get that support bracket. You really would think that they'd be trying to prevent a Lawwsuit or something when some get seriously injured because of that trackbar bracket. Anyway, I just did like Pigina said and went with adjustable track bars.

Last edited by BLKRUBI; 05-09-2008 at 08:21 AM.

Quick Reply: No luck with Skyjacker.