Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nth degree, Fab-Tech, Full Traction, Teraflex, RE, etc....

Old 11-21-2006, 07:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question nth degree, Fab-Tech, Full Traction, Teraflex, RE, etc....

nth degree, Fab-Tech, Full Traction, Teraflex, RE, etc....

who makes the best lift?

I hear nth degree and Fab-Tech have awesome kits, but don;t know anyone who runs them...

Same w/ Full Traction...

I run Teraflex TJ long arms and I'm quite pleased...

Originally ran RE 4.5" kit back in 98, but long term very disappointed (no zerk fits etc..)...haven't checked RE since so they may have improved their lifts....

anyone have any thoughts???

cheers.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:17 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Of your list, I can tell you that only Full Traction and TeraFlex have kits that are out now and shipping. I've spoken with Nth Degree at lenght and they don't plan to have anything for the JK until next year. As far as Fabtech goes, I know they have stuff in development but have no idea when it'll be available for sale.

I currently am running a Full Traction long arm kit on my TJ and of all the lifts I have run to date, I can honestly say that this is hands down the very best in quality and in performance. I can only assume that the same would be true of their JK kits too.

Until more of these kits have a chance to be run by people like you and me, I think you can only go off of past experiences to guide you to a decision.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:15 PM
JK Freak

Are the teraflex lifts shipping? If so, from where? I am a Utah boy and the teraflex shop told me it will be a month until they are shipping. They told me they might be able to get me the lift now but they can't install it for a month.

Bryan
Old 11-22-2006, 11:01 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by duneslider
Are the teraflex lifts shipping? If so, from where? I am a Utah boy and the teraflex shop told me it will be a month until they are shipping. They told me they might be able to get me the lift now but they can't install it for a month.

Bryan
Honestly, I don't know for sure but I was under the impression that they were, or at least on some of their kits anyway. I will talk to them next week and find out for sure
Old 11-23-2006, 05:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

This question is more personal preference, no one kit is better than another for every person. No one person will run every kit listed on the same Jeep. I'll guess we'll have to see what people say!
Old 11-23-2006, 08:09 PM
JK Newbie

The Nth kit for TJs posed a problem for several people in my group when we ran Moab. Things torqued out, and generally went to hell. I think it's a good idea, but the earlier versions I saw had some issues.

Quick Reply: nth degree, Fab-Tech, Full Traction, Teraflex, RE, etc....