Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Old Man Emu lift(s) for the JK... when?

Old 03-22-2007, 08:18 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old Man Emu lift(s) for the JK... when?

So - I tried to search out the answer (of course), but because all three words in the name "Old Man Emu" are 3 letters, they're too short to return any search results...

Does anyone know when OME is going to be releasing lift kits for the JK? It's probably going to be awhile before I can convince the wife of the need for a lift, so I really have no choice but to be patient... within reason.

Any info is appreciated - I tried their "website," and saying that it was short on information would be giving it WAAAY too much credit.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:38 AM
JK Freak

See the thread 'ARB suspension' under Modified JK Tech, there is some info there...https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/arb-suspension-4612/

glwood

Last edited by glwood6; 03-22-2007 at 08:40 AM.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:56 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by glwood6
See the thread 'ARB suspension' under Modified JK Tech, there is some info there...https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4612

glwood
Thanks - this doesn't give much information, but I bumped it so that Northridge will be reminded to follow-up. So, looks like Late Summer availability if I'm reading that correctly?
Old 03-22-2007, 09:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MJS_Jeep_888
So, looks like Late Summer availability if I'm reading that correctly?

So, does that give you enough time to siphen funds from the groceries and utility bills to buy a lift?

This is the first Jeep I've had to try to modify with wife and kids and I can't believe how hard it is to get a couple hundered bucks for anything. She even loves Jeeps and the trails, but just getting the Jeep is supposed to be enough for now! Yeah, right!
Old 03-22-2007, 10:01 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by kidjeep
So, does that give you enough time to siphen funds from the groceries and utility bills to buy a lift?

This is the first Jeep I've had to try to modify with wife and kids and I can't believe how hard it is to get a couple hundered bucks for anything. She even loves Jeeps and the trails, but just getting the Jeep is supposed to be enough for now! Yeah, right!
We'll see... I'm sitting on a few extra $$$, and my wife suggested that I finish off a tattoo I started last Summer, so there goes that $$$ (price of a lift)... but our anniversary is in August, and I'm thinking that a lift would make a really nice anniversary present!
Old 03-22-2007, 10:31 AM
JK Newbie

I know my wife would love it if I gave her a 3.5" lift for our anniversary!! Thanks for the great idea!!

Quick Reply: Old Man Emu lift(s) for the JK... when?