Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

One side of front axle closer to cab! Axle is twisted front to back!

Old 12-30-2016, 06:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Measure from the same place (a control arm bolt works too) on the back axle to the same place on the front axle on each side. That will establish wheel base length is equal. Then measure in an X. That will tell you if the axle is square. If the jeep has a lift and non adjustable track bars the x may be off because the axle will be shifted one way in front and the other way in back.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a Dana 30 front axle

Hey guys I’m looking for a Dana 30 front axle, the gear ratios don’t mater to me, It’s going on my 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport sport.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Mminlikayev
Hey guys I’m looking for a Dana 30 front axle, the gear ratios don’t mater to me, It’s going on my 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport sport.
Why did you post this as a comment in a thread from 2016?

Also...you already have a Dana 30 in your sport. What exactly are you even asking?

Quick Reply: One side of front axle closer to cab! Axle is twisted front to back!