Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Orfab bumper peeling

Old 06-11-2014, 05:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 06-11-2014, 05:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Old 06-11-2014, 05:09 PM
JK Freak

Default meetoo

yes I had this problem a on a warn Bumper got no help from th e manufactures.. Same thing on my rock sliders I cant remmem ber who they were buitl by but within a year I had big slabs of powder coat peeling off like 4 - 6inches at a time. Got them from 4wheel parts in San marcos..Ca NO help there either . Its BS it made me mad. S o mad that I won't buy anything form warn of 4 wheel parts ever again.. Thats we all should do if you don't get the customer service you deserve take your money elsewhere and f every sees these posts ( I mean you manufacturers reps who read this site) maybe they will getthe message, If they don't read this site then they just don't care enough about the customer .. Nough said

Quick Reply: Orfab bumper peeling