Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Portable Air Compressor Opinions

Old 07-23-2014, 09:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jadmt
I have a 400P and would get another in a heartbeat. I use it all the time and it pumps 4 35's up from 10psi to 30psi very quickly.
Thanks for the advice about your 400P....and thanks, since you're the only one to provide an opinion to the original question and thru all the hijacking! Sheesh!
Old 07-23-2014, 11:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I bought the Tuff Stuff compressor off of Amazon for 60 bucks with free shipping.

Click image for larger version

Name:	51HL0bd83-L.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	567119

It came with a bag, attachments, and of course nice long hose and power cord w/ alligators. If you were going to try power tools, you'd have to change the air hose out, which I have not tried. The hose it comes with actually screws onto the valve stem, which I really like since I can screw it on, turn on the pump, and don't have to sit there holding it. It pumps my 33's up in about a minute a tire. last trip my buddy and I both used it back to back. He had stock tires. Took 10 minutes to pump up 2 jeeps. It was hot as balls after he got his tires pumped. I probably should have let it cool down after I pumped up my tires, before he did his. But, other than it getting hot, it did awesome and I use it all the time even just around the house. Highly recommend.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:30 PM
Foo
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My great little compressor i got from Grainers is going fine, yellow hose melted though....sigh...

Quick Reply: Portable Air Compressor Opinions