Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

PRESS RELEASE w/VIDEO: Off Road Evolution JK Custom Valved King Shocks

Old 06-04-2009, 06:21 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pearl-drum-man
Another plus, the coils can't fall out, which has been known to happen on rigs with mega flex and traditional coil/shock setups.
great another good one

Mel
Old 06-04-2009, 10:14 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn, I won somethin. Hell, I was just postin from a simple person's point of view. Big Thanks! Brightened my day! I'll have to close my business soon, we've taken a pretty good hit from the economy. But ya know what, a simple gesture such as a free shirt makes me know that there are still good folks in this world. Thanks again.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Damn, I won somethin. Hell, I was just postin from a simple person's point of view. Big Thanks! Brightened my day! I'll have to close my business soon, we've taken a pretty good hit from the economy. But ya know what, a simple gesture such as a free shirt makes me know that there are still good folks in this world. Thanks again.

Thanks
we will get them out
Mel
Old 06-04-2009, 02:11 PM
JK Jedi

that is cool as hell. last time I made a comment about how sexy some coilovers were, the owner told me to stop talking about humping his jeep.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Great product, was kinda wondering when yall were gonna come out with a bolt-on coilover
We have Them just call and order
My self I like welded on chassis components were ever it is at all possible especially on a steering axle.

One Major Benifits of a Weld on system is
there is No worrying about retorquing after every trip or bolts falling off

But I am sure There is no one out there that has Ever had a bolt loosen on them.

Last edited by Evolution; 06-04-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by evolution
We have Them just call and order
My self I like welded on chassis components were ever it is at all possible especially on a steering axle.

One Major Benifits of a Weld on is
Then there is No worrying about retorquing after every trip or bolts falling off

But I am sure There is no one out there that has Ever had a bolt loosen on them.
my bolts are tight its my screws that are loose
Old 06-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by tkob1060
my bolts are tight its my screws that are loose
Funny
Old 06-04-2009, 10:48 PM
JK Jedi

man those things are nice. I like the ORE logo etched in the body of the shock like that. Its like sprinkles on top of the icing on the cake. I had a hard time putting down the cash for my OME LTs. If I spent almost $600 per shock, I think my heart would stop. If those coilovers are half as functional as they are sexy, then they are worth it IMO...

Is that $585 per shock including the springs around it also?
Old 06-05-2009, 08:40 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
man those things are nice. I like the ORE logo etched in the body of the shock like that. Its like sprinkles on top of the icing on the cake. I had a hard time putting down the cash for my OME LTs. If I spent almost $600 per shock, I think my heart would stop. If those coilovers are half as functional as they are sexy, then they are worth it IMO...

Is that $585 per shock including the springs around it also?
Yes, that is one complete 2.0 Diameter coilover w/ EVO Valving and spring rates.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:10 AM
JK Jedi

those are slicker than dog poop. No doubt. Thats a lot more feasible than it sounds on the surface, if you consider that they take the place of a lifted coil spring and a high end shock. If I had the cash, I would swap my current shocks and springs for them, even though I am very happy with the OME/Teraflex combo.

Quick Reply: PRESS RELEASE w/VIDEO: Off Road Evolution JK Custom Valved King Shocks