Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Pro Comp MX6 Shocks

Old 10-16-2007, 07:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro Comp MX6 Shocks

Is anyone running Pro Comp MX6 shocks? I am interested in hearing about how these shocks ride and maybe pics of them installed on a JK. I like the idea of an adjustable shock, but I'm not sure I want Rancho, so I thought MX6's might be worth looking into. I did a search, but of course "MX6" is too short for a search.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:41 AM
JK Jedi Master

I dont know from personal experience., but some guys in my club have them on TJ's and are happy with the results.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:24 AM
JK Newbie

My lift kit came with MX6 shocks. I really like them so far. in fact, the ride is so good that I haven't played with the adjustment yet. Going wheeling this weekend to test them offroad.

Of course, ymmv on your rig.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have some and they seem great! A lot better than the OEM Rubicon shocks for coparison. The six way adjustments actually do make a big difference - the soft is way soft you can tell in cornering.

It was difficult for me and the vendor to find the correct size / length. The first ones I got were to short so I ordered new ones. I should have new old ones off soon so I can put on the new ones.

The old ones are really to short for any kind of lift but if you just want them for no lift let me know because they will be on sale soon.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:09 AM
JK Freak

where online can we get the MX-6 Shocks for the JK with a 2.5" lift....

Quick Reply: Pro Comp MX6 Shocks