Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

PSC Hood Louver Bulge?

Old 02-08-2015, 08:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LoneWolf
Glad you got it straight. I, too, installed one to cover hail damage that was present when I bought the Jeep, but I didn't have an issue. Sent via Jeep wave from my NSA-approved domestic espionage device
Looks good! Mines all dirty from winter but it really wasn't too bad of an issue. It may have been something else besides the hail damage. Did you get the rest of yours fixed then on the sides?
Old 02-18-2015, 05:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scafootballpro5
Installed my hood Louver and it looks fine and the template fit perfect, but it bulges up a little right between the washer nozzle and logo. I think it may be because I had hail damage on my hood. Anyways, would painting one of the extra bolts and drilling through the area between the nozzle and logo look decent and fix my problem? I don't like the fact there's space there.
the only issue i could see it there was a slight bend in mine, i got it at a jeep show and it had bend in it flatted out easy, i skipped every other hole , i made the error of going too tight and actually pulled the hood down in places. had to back out and re do.

Quick Reply: PSC Hood Louver Bulge?