Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Pulling left / rear axle not centered

Old 06-17-2022, 04:14 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,827 Likes on 1,597 Posts

Originally Posted by Art Amador
did you ever resolve the pull issue mds22?
That member has not been on the site in 5 years. You might want to start a new thread with your issue. If you have TrailGrapplers, someone else recently was having a pull issue and had dug up some threads about that being a problem with TGs. I have personally had those tires myself, as have many of my friends, and I/we have had great experiences with them. They are actually a preferred tire around my area.
Old 06-17-2022, 06:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by resharp001
That member has not been on the site in 5 years. You might want to start a new thread with your issue. If you have TrailGrapplers, someone else recently was having a pull issue and had dug up some threads about that being a problem with TGs. I have personally had those tires myself, as have many of my friends, and I/we have had great experiences with them. They are actually a preferred tire around my area.
I’m new to this forum. How do I start a new thread?
Old 06-17-2022, 06:14 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,827 Likes on 1,597 Posts

At the top of the page under the big "JK" logo, click on forums, Jeep JK Wrangler, and then either the Modified or Stock section you think is more appropriate -

Once you are in the appropriate sub-forum, you can click that mustard colored button to create a new thread -

If you can provide any relevant details to your jeep build or the situation it is helpful. IE, lift, tires, mods etc.

Welcome to the forum by the way
Old 06-18-2022, 07:46 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

excellent! Thanks!

Quick Reply: Pulling left / rear axle not centered