Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Pure Jeep rocker gaurds

Old 03-21-2007, 01:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pure Jeep rocker gaurds

Does anyone have the Pure Jeep rocker gaurds on a 4 door? I did a search and couldn't come up with much. All the pictures I can find are pretty weak, even on their web site.

If anyone has them please post pics and info. Heck I don't even know if they're out yet.

Poison Spider had some cool ones at the SEMA show but who knows when they'll be out. And I haven't seen anything from Fab Fours either. I'd like to have some options, maybe four or five different types to chose from.

Somebody clue me in, it seems that rocker gaurds would be one of the easiest aftermarket pieces to produce. Why aren't there more on the market?:confused:

Heck, maybe I'll suck it up and make my own. I thinks a few JK owners have already done that. If you can't find what you want, build it yourself.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:20 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Jasson
Does anyone have the Pure Jeep rocker gaurds on a 4 door? I did a search and couldn't come up with much. All the pictures I can find are pretty weak, even on their web site.

If anyone has them please post pics and info. Heck I don't even know if they're out yet.

Poison Spider had some cool ones at the SEMA show but who knows when they'll be out. And I haven't seen anything from Fab Fours either. I'd like to have some options, maybe four or five different types to chose from.

Somebody clue me in, it seems that rocker gaurds would be one of the easiest aftermarket pieces to produce. Why aren't there more on the market?:confused:

Heck, maybe I'll suck it up and make my own. I thinks a few JK owners have already done that. If you can't find what you want, build it yourself.
they have not been released yet, I believe that was up next when they get the rear bumper released.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
they have not been released yet, I believe that was up next when they get the rear bumper released.
Check out the EVOLUTION jeep he has them on his, they look pretty tight.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:10 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Puddlz
Check out the EVOLUTION jeep he has them on his, they look pretty tight.
I have a set on mine, same as they have..

Purejeep said they were not suppose to be for hardcore rock crawling, but they seem to hold up really well, from the wheeling pictures Evolution's jeep

I thikn they'll do very well offroad

I have a install write up. that'll be posted on the site...
Old 03-22-2007, 03:01 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Jasson
Does anyone have the Pure Jeep rocker gaurds on a 4 door?
Jasson--I've seen a price approaching $500 for those. For that kind of money, you might check these out:

http://www.shrockworks.com/2007+-Wra...-pr-16206.html

I have a set on order for my own Unlimited. Here's an excellent article on installing, and how they perform:

http://www.rockcrawler.com/techrepor...bars/index.asp

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 03-22-2007 at 03:04 AM.

Quick Reply: Pure Jeep rocker gaurds