Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Status on Full Traction Ult. lift

Old 03-11-2007, 06:01 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Status on Full Traction Ult. lift

Has anyone recieved the Full Traction ultimate lift yet? I have been out of the US last week and I heard it was going to start shipment last week.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:32 PM
JK Super Freak

I've heard "next week" since I ordered mine about 4 weeks ago, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Though I do hope it ships soon
Old 03-11-2007, 10:53 PM
JK Newbie

The shop that ordered my lift actually went and picked it up last week so they now have it and are starting to install tomorrow.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mbrown2
The shop that ordered my lift actually went and picked it up last week so they now have it and are starting to install tomorrow.
Where did they pick it up from? I was under the impression that they were not "released" yet from FT (save for a few prototypes that people have installed for testing, etc.)
Old 03-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Full-Traction is behind on shipping these and we were told they would ship last week , hence the reason we told most of you that. I will get a firm date from them today and get back to you as soon as i can.

Mbrown2- Your shop never has FT ship things they pcik up everything becuase they are so close why they recieved a 3" ultimate kit before some others who knows.

David
Old 03-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I just talked with Steve at Full-traction and the kit that was picked up was a beta kit to make sure everyhting fit right and the instructions were up to par. This is good news and these thing will start shipping very very soon.

Thanks
David
Old 03-12-2007, 12:24 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
I just talked with Steve at Full-traction and the kit that was picked up was a beta kit to make sure everyhting fit right and the instructions were up to par. This is good news and these thing will start shipping very very soon.

Thanks
David
So now I am Beta....hopefully its better then Windows Vista beta...
Old 03-13-2007, 06:00 AM
JK Newbie

I called Full Traction yesterday and the guy that ansewered the phone said that the Ultimate kit was out. From the sound of this thread that may not be entirely true.

If I had to choose between getting the Kit right now with a few adjustments required or waiting a little while more and having it dialed in, I would choose the later.

Mbrown2 - did they finish you install yesterday?
Old 03-13-2007, 07:54 AM
JK Newbie

No...think the shop is closed on Monday so they should be beginning today. It will take a couple days as they are having some rims powdercoated and such...I will post pics once I get it back.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:06 PM
JK Freak

I wouldn't hold my breath. I've been waiting for a pair of rear shocks for a month now. Every week a new excuse. I am getting pretty tired of it. I wouldn't care so much if they didn't tell me they were shipping the next day, so I figured I would install the lift and it would only be a couple of days for the rears.......Wrong! Now two more weeks in with the factory shocks maxed out on the back......I'm starting to get a little P.O.ed Just had to vent...............

Quick Reply: Status on Full Traction Ult. lift