Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quick question, RC x-flex arms!

Old 01-28-2013, 07:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick question, RC x-flex arms!

Alright i've been going back and fourth with these x-flex arms and i am trying to decide if they are the best decision for me at this point. my biggest problem with the arms are the joints, i don't want something that needs to be maintained all the time as this is my daily driver. I wanted to know if any of you have tried swapping the x-flex joint for metal cloaks duroflex joint? if they fit i believe i may keep the arms.

thanks for any info
Old 01-28-2013, 07:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just find the thread count and size and buy the shank from one of the many companys.

not a big problem.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Have you looked into the RK Zero Maintenance arms?
Old 01-28-2013, 10:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

I had the RC X-Flex arms on my 09. I lubed them well when I first installed them and then everytime I changed the oil. While the oil was draining I lubed them didn't add any extra time. They use a standard zerg fitting and most lube shops should be able to lube them for you if change your oil at one. No issues during the 25000 miles I had them.

Quick Reply: Quick question, RC x-flex arms!