Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

rc dual stabilizer (AWSOME!!!!!)

Old 08-20-2008, 08:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

should have input for you by middle of next week,have over 10" travel up front ahd very low,large Rubicon Express trackarm bracket,concearned about clearance when LHS fully compresed,mounting tomorrow,going wheelin in southern BC this weekend,should find out,will post pics if break anything
Old 08-20-2008, 11:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That looks like a must have . . . . it's added to my list!
Old 08-21-2008, 04:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Go to Coon Creeks web site and check out the video section. They show a 4 door flexing with the dual stabilizer in one and wheeling in another. Cool upgrade
Old 08-21-2008, 12:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Got mine yesterdayJust haven't had time to install yet.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Clearance issues with drop trackarm bracket

WILL NOT WORK WITH RUBICON EXPRESS OR SIMILAR DROP TRACK ARM BRACKET
although I took the time to send RCX picture of my trakarm,draglink setup and question if there would be clearance issues(received reply that apart from diff cover there would be no clearance issues)installed noticed right away there was going to be a problem,put shop wheel lift under left front tire and didn';t even get close to the LHS suspension stop before left stabilizer shock came into contact with trackarm(YES it is installed correctly so do not even go there)I realize I cannot expect a manufacture to test there product on every suspension combination out there,but if a customer sends you photo's,if you are not sure SAY so,if you tell me there will be no clearance issues I will take that in good failth and buy your product.(I guess I forgot to mention that this is not a MALL CRAWLER and actually does go off road and flex.My tackarm is shaped very close to the stock one and drop bracket puts it in roughly same location as stock so those of you considering putting this on a stock JK will probably have similar clearance issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickl
Looking to upgrade stabilizer.only thing keeping me from ordering your great looking dual setup is clearance worries,running a 3"(came out to over 4")lift with drop track arm setup(see attached photo)also have warn diff cover,do you think this will clear the track arm set up on drivers side,if so can i order direct,ship to canada

(reply from RCX)
The only clearance problem you will have is with the diff guard if you have the Dana 44 if not then you should be ok. If you have a 44 and you want to keep a guard on it we do offer one to work with the dual stabilizer. Yes you can order direct to Canada.

Rough_CountryView Public ProfileSend a private message to Rough_CountryFind More Posts by Rough_CountryAdd Rough_Country to Your Contacts

PS
I could modify the center bracket to move the left hand shock out an inch or so and fab new tie rod mounting for LHS or just say screw it and by fox stabilizer like I was going to in the 1st place

Last edited by rickl; 08-22-2008 at 07:51 PM.

Quick Reply: rc dual stabilizer (AWSOME!!!!!)