Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rear Track bar bracket.

Old 03-24-2011, 12:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Rear Track bar bracket.

Ok so I ordered an adjustable rear track bar. My lift (3") came with an adapter/extension for the chassis mount. Now should I keep said mount in place with the adjustable track bar or should I remove it? Im thinking I should remove it but I figured i'd ask, Maybe theres a good reason for having it....

P.s. Also installing the JKS Axle bracket reenforcement front and rear. Figured i'd throw that in there....

Thanks!
Old 03-24-2011, 12:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by betjeep09
Ok so I ordered an adjustable rear track bar. My lift (3") came with an adapter/extension for the chassis mount. Now should I keep said mount in place with the adjustable track bar or should I remove it? Im thinking I should remove it but I figured i'd ask, Maybe theres a good reason for having it....

P.s. Also installing the JKS Axle bracket reenforcement front and rear. Figured i'd throw that in there....

Thanks!
Remove the extension bracket.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Agreed, remove it.

Quick Reply: Rear Track bar bracket.