Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rear Trackbar Length?

Old 03-15-2010, 05:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear Trackbar Length?

I searched through some of the other threads that offer write ups and other info but I would like to know what people, who are running the 2door w/ OME HD suspension and also have JKS adjustable rear trackbar, have their rear trackbar adjusted to. Thanks ! JOE>
Old 03-15-2010, 05:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2dr ome hd kit

Have the OME kit could not find any measurements (I think it is because each lift turns out just a bit different in hieght), look for the WOL write up. I use a 4 foot level placed it on the rear tires and measured off the body. once everything is in place except the track bar put your jeep back on the ground go side to side measure bump the body it moves very easy without the track bar.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by bab1234; 03-15-2010 at 05:54 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:04 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I use the self center method. Undo the trackbar and jump up and down on the jeep. Gets it pretty close.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

I am going to start this tomorrow morning so if anyone has anything else I am open? Thanks for help so far fells. JOE>
Old 03-19-2010, 10:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sloppyjoe
I am going to start this tomorrow morning so if anyone has anything else I am open? Thanks for help so far fells. JOE>
Its easier than you think. Measure how far it is from the rear frame rail to the outer most lug on the top of your tires on both side. Make minor adjustments to the track bar length to get the distances equal.

Quick Reply: Rear Trackbar Length?