Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Removing Interior Panels

Old 08-26-2007, 03:14 PM
gcg
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Removing Interior Panels

I've searched for this but have been unable to find the answer yet. Does anyone know how to remove the interior panels on the JK? I'm talking mainly about the plastic ones that run on the floor along the bottom of the front doors and the ones that run up the rollbar hoop by the front seats. These have little plastic "buttons" on them that look like they are used to attach the panels and might pop out, but I don't want to start prying without asking first.

Also, how do you remove the carpet that lines the sides of the "tub area" (2 door). I'm planning on running some wiring front to back and would like to remove the plastic bits to run it inside of them and the carpeting to run it inside there.

Any help would be appreciated!

Quick Reply: Removing Interior Panels