Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RIPP long tubes

Old 12-30-2012, 07:18 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RIPP long tubes

hey guys, I've been doing some digging online about these headers. seems everyone has had positive reviews except one guy had a common CEL. seems like a good power adder on the 3.8 without going forced induction. has anyone added the headers and didn't bother with a regear with the added power? i plan on doing my regear this feb/march. should i wait to see how the jeep drives with the re gear, do the headers only or do both?

i would like to hear from guys who actually own these headers from RIPP . thanks
Old 12-30-2012, 08:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know of you have a superchips flashpaq they won't agree with each other. I called superchips and was told the only mods to avoid is the viper throttle body and long tube headers for that particular programmer. Just my 2 cents
Old 12-30-2012, 09:37 PM
JK Freak

i have the diablosport trinity and no issues with my throttle body so far. I've put on about 500 miles without an issue. jeep actually pulls pretty good around town, just lacks highway power still.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:29 PM
JK Freak

just want someone with real experiences with RIPP long tubes to tune in. if the " power " is actually worth the price
Old 01-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by courtsm3
just want someone with real experiences with RIPP long tubes to tune in. if the " power " is actually worth the price
There are many testimonials out there, just do a search though this forum. Best of luck in your decision!

RIPP
Old 01-03-2013, 12:11 AM
JK Freak

Thanks. I have a couple months to think about it.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:31 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RIPPMODS

There are many testimonials out there, just do a search though this forum. Best of luck in your decision!

RIPP
Btw ripp, will my diablosport trinity work with the longtubes in my 2011? Do you have a tune avaliable? Thanks.

PM me too!
Old 01-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by courtsm3
Btw ripp, will my diablosport trinity work with the longtubes in my 2011? Do you have a tune avaliable? Thanks.

PM me too!
Just contact tech@rippmods.com to get the tune.

Quick Reply: RIPP long tubes