Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rock Krawler with Fox ATS

Old 05-29-2017, 08:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rock Krawler with Fox ATS

So since I like rocking a Dana 30, I figured I'd rock an additional one, just in the form of a Rock Krawler tie rod! With that being said, for those that are running this tie rod and a Fox ATS, where, what, how are you fixing it to the tie rod!? I purchased the biggest fox bracket and it's still not big enough. If I can add pictures I can do that as well... RK says to contact Fox which the 1-5/8 bracket is still too small. Any help is appreciated.

P.S. I must have locked myself out of my account from years ago so that's why it looks like I just joined.
Old 05-30-2017, 05:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

Sell it its not needed unless you have a problem.

If ya really want it just get a 1.75", I believe that's the size you need

http://www.tmrcustoms.com/roll-cage-...aded-bung.html

Last edited by caryt; 05-30-2017 at 06:02 AM.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:16 AM
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Jayson613
So since I like rocking a Dana 30, I figured I'd rock an additional one, just in the form of a Rock Krawler tie rod! With that being said, for those that are running this tie rod and a Fox ATS, where, what, how are you fixing it to the tie rod!? I purchased the biggest fox bracket and it's still not big enough. If I can add pictures I can do that as well... RK says to contact Fox which the 1-5/8 bracket is still too small. Any help is appreciated.

P.S. I must have locked myself out of my account from years ago so that's why it looks like I just joined.
We are working on this with CMM offroad to manufacture one for the Fox ATS, should be released soon!

Quick Reply: Rock Krawler with Fox ATS