Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rock Krawler Suspension Open Tech Line for JK Forum Members

Old 11-12-2013, 09:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I purchased your 3 1/2 flex kit that I'm going to be installing on my 08 4dr. Is the pinion angle going to be off enough to cause damage to my ds or anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2013, 02:47 PM
JK Newbie

Default rear control arms

HI RK team. My question is: if I buy de 3 link rear conversion Long Arm, and I buy your lower control arm(I think they are not LA) is it will work? Do the lower amrs have the lenght to fit with the upper control arm? now I have a 2.5 lift and fox reservor 2.5 to 4" and just bought some maxxis 37" I want control arm beacause it's the only thing that limit me and I want your's because they are the best I can have for my 2 door...
Old 11-29-2013, 02:51 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

why is your control arm limiting you?
Old 11-29-2013, 02:58 PM
JK Newbie

because of the angle.. but its more in the front.. and I dont have the money to buy the big kits with the rear and the front..
Old 11-29-2013, 03:20 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Maertz
why is your control arm limiting you?
But I was thinking for the rear in first because of the 1" stretch.. it will help to fix the 37" without cutting to much of the rock slider and body.. and in the same time give me more articulation.. and love RK products haha
Old 11-29-2013, 03:57 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rubicoult06
But I was thinking for the rear in first because of the 1" stretch.. it will help to fix the 37" without cutting to much of the rock slider and body.. and in the same time give me more articulation.. and love RK products haha
either way it shouldnt give you flex....control arms dont really affect flex, just how much they pull under the axle when drooping. Imnot sure if there arms you listed work together or not, but i also like there products.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:41 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Maertz
either way it shouldnt give you flex....control arms dont really affect flex, just how much they pull under the axle when drooping. Imnot sure if there arms you listed work together or not, but i also like there products.
Ok thanks I will think about this because I dont want to go bigger than 2.5 with 37".. should I stay with a short arm or even with a 2.5 its better with a LA? because, if not I will buy the set of short control arm with the crawler joint and it will be fine... I think haha..
Old 12-13-2013, 06:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm having an issue with your drag link hitting the bolt head of the stabilizer. Here are some pics.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:10 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Serg5000
I'm having an issue with your drag link hitting the bolt head of the stabilizer. Here are some pics.
I've heard of this issue before with a straight draglink bar. Kind of what's keeping me away from cionsidering RKs draglink and going synergy since it has the bend like the factory bar
Old 12-14-2013, 07:40 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
I've heard of this issue before with a straight draglink bar. Kind of what's keeping me away from cionsidering RKs draglink and going synergy since it has the bend like the factory bar
It was part of the kit I purchased. I'm wondering if they will have or already have a fix.

Quick Reply: Rock Krawler Suspension Open Tech Line for JK Forum Members