Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rubicon express or Rough country

Old 12-01-2010, 10:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That looks like a nice ride. Looks about what I'm looking for
Old 12-01-2010, 10:29 AM
JK Newbie

Me and the wife just installed a Rough Country 3.5" Series II Suspension with N2.0 series shocks and Dual Steering Stabilizer. Had it on for a week and then went on a 750 mile trip, ride was nice went everywhere we wanted it to go with out any trouble. for $499.00 and about 7 hour's of your time you can't go worng.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:40 AM
JK Newbie

My only regret so far is not getting dual steering stabilizer when I ordered the lift.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:58 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ffjeeper
My only regret so far is not getting dual steering stabilizer when I ordered the lift.
It makes driving a little better, I took the jeep to work after the lift but before the dual stabilizers were on WOW I am glad I got them hehe
Old 12-01-2010, 11:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

I love my RE lift. Solid lift period. Wish I would of done the Adjustable Control arms though. That will be next... Having said that I haven't had any problem with the Cam bolts. Your going with the full kit it sounds like so you'd be set.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:34 PM
JK Freak

I have the RE 3.5 super flex lift. I love it and its been great. My jeep has been my DD and rides just fine. You probably won't get much support for a RE lift here on the forum, but imo they're good lifts. I just wish mine was a long arm, not the short arm. good luck and have fun building your jeep up.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RC lifts are nice for DD some off roading. I am considering a long arm lift not that I wheel it more than I originally thought.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:04 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for all the input, it gives me alot to think about. Im tired of thinking though I'm ready to start building. When I get done I'll post some pics
Old 12-01-2010, 06:29 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by D.sanders
Thanks for all the input, it gives me alot to think about. Im tired of thinking though I'm ready to start building. When I get done I'll post some pics
which one are you getting? i recently lifted mine with rancho 4in lift and will probably buy some adjustable front lower control arms soon. i was also looking at the rough country 4in.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by sum-daze
It makes driving a little better, I took the jeep to work after the lift but before the dual stabilizers were on WOW I am glad I got them hehe
This statement gives me reason to pause. I don't have a steering stabilizer on at the moment, and it drives the same. Maybe I'm just reading too much into the WOW statement.?

Quick Reply: Rubicon express or Rough country