Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

RUBICON EXPRESS or TERRAFLEX

Old 01-30-2009, 11:13 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by texmexjeeper
TERAFLEX all the way, i really like my 3" kit, rides great, just need to get my arms and drive shafts now, teraflex on these as well
I Agree 100% Teraflex ALL THE WAY! You want the best customer service on the planet then get the Teraflex kit. I love the fact that when I want to upgrade my kit I only have to buy what I need nt a bunch of things I already have from my current kit! That's freaking sweet!

And as for Joe he takes to heart what he sells and the 5 star quality service he brings to the JK community is unmatched!
Old 01-30-2009, 11:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kflash
The Teraflex kit was alot of fun to install. I drive down the road thinking I am the baddest vehicle being passed. It has done wonders for my 40 year old ego!

Quick Reply: RUBICON EXPRESS or TERRAFLEX