Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Sct tunner out fir wrangler. Anyone have more info?

Old 10-20-2014, 10:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sct tunner out fir wrangler. Anyone have more info?

I currently have diablo trinity which has had lots of problems with their tunes. I always used diablo or sct in my hot rods but always had more consistent results with sct and custom tunes have been a lot easier to work with tuners. I see they bought. bulldog. I just can't tell if adjustments are available for tire size, tmps, sway bar disconnect and so on. I do have a noticeable owner improvement with the diablo and cai but I know wrangler is not hot rod. But I think there is a lot of power available with a custom tune. I see the differences the chargers and challengers are seeing with custom tunes and I will take extra power if avalable. I was just curious if anyone had any knowledge of the sct release. Thanks Doug.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Learo2000GT
I currently have diablo trinity which has had lots of problems with their tunes. I always used diablo or sct in my hot rods but always had more consistent results with sct and custom tunes have been a lot easier to work with tuners. I see they bought. bulldog. I just can't tell if adjustments are available for tire size, tmps, sway bar disconnect and so on. I do have a noticeable owner improvement with the diablo and cai but I know wrangler is not hot rod. But I think there is a lot of power available with a custom tune. I see the differences the chargers and challengers are seeing with custom tunes and I will take extra power if avalable. I was just curious if anyone had any knowledge of the sct release. Thanks Doug.
Just noticed I put in title fir instead of for. Damn big thumbs and iPhone. Don't see how to change title.

Quick Reply: Sct tunner out fir wrangler. Anyone have more info?