Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Seat Covers that Accomodate Airbags

Old 10-04-2014, 08:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat Covers that Accomodate Airbags

I'm interested in getting seat covers. I have never had any. The sun is taking its toll. My jeep usually has the top off. I also do a lot of biking, fishing and hunting none of which have helped out keeping the seats clean. I had them steam cleaned a few months ago. Within a few weeks the old stains seemed to reappear. What is a good seat cover that breaths a little so I don't sweat my butt off in the summer and will allow my airbags to work? I realize my hope of a seat cover that breaths may be something I have to give on. I have been on neoprene seat covers on a really hot day and they seemed to be hot. But I would like a little protection from the rain. Recommendation?
Old 10-04-2014, 09:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You want cotton, or a cotton blend. We are running the Carhartt Seat Covers and have been very happy with them. They are side vented to accommodate the airbag equipped seats. The Carhartts come in Carhartt brown, or gray.
Old 10-04-2014, 11:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kmrtnsn
You want cotton, or a cotton blend. We are running the Carhartt Seat Covers and have been very happy with them. They are side vented to accommodate the airbag equipped seats. The Carhartts come in Carhartt brown, or gray.
. Where did you order yours? How much ? And how long shipping?
Old 10-04-2014, 07:02 PM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by AR JK RUBI
. Where did you order yours? How much ? And how long shipping?
Quadratec, whatever they charge, less than a week.
Old 10-05-2014, 04:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kmrtnsn
Quadratec, whatever they charge, less than a week.
. Thanxs

Quick Reply: Seat Covers that Accomodate Airbags