Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Status on Full Traction Ult. lift

Old 03-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I wouldn't hold my breath. I've been waiting for a pair of rear shocks for a month now. Every week a new excuse. I am getting pretty tired of it. I wouldn't care so much if they didn't tell me they were shipping the next day, so I figured I would install the lift and it would only be a couple of days for the rears.......Wrong! Now two more weeks in with the factory shocks maxed out on the back......I'm starting to get a little P.O.ed Just had to vent...............
Email me or call me your first and last name and i will make sure this happens.

David
Old 03-14-2007, 12:34 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepn0811
I wouldn't hold my breath. I've been waiting for a pair of rear shocks for a month now. Every week a new excuse. I am getting pretty tired of it. I wouldn't care so much if they didn't tell me they were shipping the next day, so I figured I would install the lift and it would only be a couple of days for the rears.......Wrong! Now two more weeks in with the factory shocks maxed out on the back......I'm starting to get a little P.O.ed Just had to vent...............
i have a set of used Hydro's your welcome to have until yours come in.. just pay the shipping, and there yours...

i had to use them until my M-force came in.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:00 PM
JK Freak

Thanks for the offers, They gave me a tracking # today so all is well. Plus I added 315x70r17 BFG MT's today, looks awesome...............Now if I can get my wife to post the pix for me.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Has anyone used or considered using different shocks with the 2" Full traction lift? That is what I want for mine and just unsure of which shock would be best? thanks in advance!
Old 03-14-2007, 06:06 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by luckie44
Has anyone used or considered using different shocks with the 2" Full traction lift? That is what I want for mine and just unsure of which shock would be best? thanks in advance!
i
you can use different shocks, but who wants to buy them twice? If they want the M-Force
Old 03-15-2007, 07:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Pig, sorry for the misunderstanding of the reply or SA remark, but I was questioning if it would be an option to purchase the cheaper kit and a shock of choice. SO one could possibly get a different shock.
And I was wondering if an edelbrock or Bilstein would be a better option.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm just wonderin if I'll get my FT lift.... Is there an update to the update on the shipping date for the FT 3" Ult. kit? It's not just me, even my JK is getting a little impatient now...
Old 03-15-2007, 12:40 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Angryitch
I'm just wonderin if I'll get my FT lift.... Is there an update to the update on the shipping date for the FT 3" Ult. kit? It's not just me, even my JK is getting a little impatient now...
I have not heard of any update to the update for the ship date. If it does not ship soon I think I will have to attend some thearapy sessions. It's killing me.
Old 03-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

It truly is killing us all. I have not updated any of my customers yet because i dont have a for sure update yet and i dont want to give you the standard "next week" BS.

For everybody who ordered from us I will send you a tracking number as soon as it ships You can count on that!

David
Old 03-19-2007, 01:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Not to dig up an old thread, but have you been able to get an answer from FT on this yet? I think I read about someone getting a Premium kit, so that seems like a good sign, right?

Also, out of curiosity, will it ship straight to us from Full Traction, or do they send it to you guys first (Northridge) and then you ship from there?

I'm getting ansy because I'm planning a big trip around the 2nd week in April and I'd love to have it installed by then...

Quick Reply: Status on Full Traction Ult. lift