Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stock lug nuts on Tracker 2s (need definitive answer)

Old 09-11-2017, 09:59 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock lug nuts on Tracker 2s (need definitive answer)

I've looked but have gotten some conflicting information. Wondering if my stock lug nuts will work on these 16" Pro Comp Tracker 2s I bought. The rims don't seem to have a recess for the lugs so I don't see why they shouldn't work, but 4wheelparts insists they won't and I've read a few posts that they do and some that they don't.

Anyone have a solid answer?
Old 09-12-2017, 02:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

For $12 buck I would just go ahead and order some aftermarket lugs. These are the ones I bought and look great. Fast shipping.

20 Lug Nuts 1/2-20 Closed End for Jeep Wrangler Grand Cherokee Commander Trucks | eBay

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600 (29).jpg
Views:	24
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	674842

Last edited by Ametzker; 09-12-2017 at 02:40 PM.
Old 09-14-2017, 06:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Order yourself some Gorilla Nuts and be done with it. Save yourself the headache/chance of getting a worn cap on the stock nut and rounding it off. Been there myself and had to drill out the entire stud to get the wheel off after the cheap cap rounded and popped off the stock lug but.

Quick Reply: Stock lug nuts on Tracker 2s (need definitive answer)