Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Stubby rear bumpers, who makes them?

Old 07-22-2007, 12:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doojer
Here's a pic of the LoD rear bumper on JeepCacher's Jeep. It seems to fit the description of what you're looking for pretty well.
Thanks, the more I look at it directly from the rear, the more I am think I want the full width. I am waiting for some pics on the Olympic bumper, but I might just stick with PJ and get their rear. So many choices.
Old 07-22-2007, 02:54 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JKJoe
Thanks, the more I look at it directly from the rear, the more I am think I want the full width. I am waiting for some pics on the Olympic bumper, but I might just stick with PJ and get their rear. So many choices.
So many choices? Lucky you. I still can't find a bumper I like looking at, much less one I'm willing to drop around $700 for.
Old 07-22-2007, 03:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tjdUSCG
So many choices? Lucky you. I still can't find a bumper I like looking at, much less one I'm willing to drop around $700 for.
my problem is finding one that can ship soon after i order it. Of these rear bumpers mentions which ones are actually shipping as we speak and still not in the "production" stage with delivery dates getting further and further away
Old 07-23-2007, 02:47 PM
JK Freak

Thanks for the input guys, I went ahead and stayed PJ all the way around. I was planning on their rockers when they come out anyways, so why not keep with them. I know they are not "Stubby", but after the abuse my stock bumpers took at Rausch Creek, I think I will be better off with a full width rear.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just put on the RockHard4x4 rear bumper with the swingaway. I like it alot, the departure angle is great. I would check them out.

Quick Reply: Stubby rear bumpers, who makes them?