Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Superchips

Old 07-23-2017, 10:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superchips

I have a Superchips Flashcal for my 2015 JKU Rubicon to change tire size and gear ratio. What does the 4 high and 4 low transfer case gear ratio change do and what should I set them to with 35 inch tires and 4:56 gears. Thanks
Old 07-24-2017, 05:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom55
I have a Superchips Flashcal for my 2015 JKU Rubicon to change tire size and gear ratio. What does the 4 high and 4 low transfer case gear ratio change do and what should I set them to with 35 inch tires and 4:56 gears. Thanks
All you've done is change axle gears and tire size. You don't touch the transfer case settings unless you've swapped that out for something else.
High on the xfer case is 1:1, while low is 4:1.

The original axle gears in the rubi are 4:10s. You just want to update the ratio to 4:56 and adjust for the new wheel diameter.

Quick Reply: Superchips