Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Swaybar disconnect with New Rubicon??

Old 11-13-2007, 06:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Swaybar disconnect with New Rubicon??

Hows it going?? I am a new Rubicon owner, and i am 20 so i am still trying to learn all of the technical aspects of the vehicle. (and no my parents did not buy me the car) anyways if i were to put a RE 4.5" LA kit on would the electronic swaybar disconnect still work or would i have to do it manually?? Thanks for taking the time to check out this thread.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your electronic swaybar will still work with whatever lift you go with. The lift should come with longer end links to keep the bar close to its original position. Lots of Rubi's with lifts and their disconnect still works great.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:42 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just make sure the links are longer and that your swaybar doesn't drop enough to fold back the wrong way at full articulation.

Quick Reply: Swaybar disconnect with New Rubicon??