Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

teraflex 2.5 bb and stock tires

Old 02-28-2008, 04:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by muttschu
Is there some way to calculate that? Or are you running the same set-up?
check the FAQs sticky at the top of the modified thread...WOL has a sweet diagram that explains backspacing.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the rear trackbar bracket and when I initially had the rear links on the outside, there was no way to botl the rear driver's wheel on. When I moved them to the inside, I could bolt it on but the tire rubbed the sway bar when I put the lugs on. When they are mounted on the inside, I could trun the tire by hand. On the outside, the tire was basically unmountable on the hub.

It seems to reason that many Jeeps are set up differently so it is hard to say who will have issues. But keep in mind that you can fix (somehow, someway) what ever you run into with this lift.

My problems are over as I have new tires and wheels with 4.5 BackSpacing.

Quick Reply: teraflex 2.5 bb and stock tires