Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex 3" Shock/Track Bar Bracket Contact

Old 03-21-2007, 01:02 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Teraflex 3" Shock/Track Bar Bracket Contact

After noticing that my right rear shock had been making contact with the track bar bracket during compression, I contacted Teraflex technical support. They got back with me withing a couple of hours and I actually had 3 correspondences within 24 hours. Here's what they determined:

"Thanks for the feedback. Our chief engineer is looking this over and will make a slight adjustment to the bracket, or to the lower shock mount. No matter how much testing and evaluation we do there is always room for additional feedback from our customers to make product improvements. Thanks for coming right to us with this issue.

I expect we will have a solution within a week or two since we sell a lot of these kits each week. Please contact me in 2 weeks so I can send you whatever fix Bryce comes up with.

In the meantime you should turn the bolt in the track bar bracket around so the head of the bolt is to the front and the threads stick out the back. That will keep it from hitting the lower bump stop spacer under full compression."

I am very impressed with how they handled this. I will update when I hear more about the revision.

Quick Reply: Teraflex 3" Shock/Track Bar Bracket Contact