Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

teraflex lift concerns

Old 09-28-2012, 08:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ended up going with the 1/2" teraflex spacers in addition to the 2.5" budget boost spacers already in there. The install was super simple about 40mins to add the extra spacers. Now the jeep sits nice and level where as before it had a slight factoryish front rake to it after addign the winch and bumper.

I was going to just get the 2.5" teraflex coils but they wouldnt have shipped in time for my trip to drummond island next weekend. So this set up will have to do for now.

as far as extra spacers in there, the factory steel bump stop is plenty long enough to capture the spacers and the top of the spring. So I have no concerns about a spring falling out when flexed out on the trails.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did anyone happen to have any problems with their TF coils in terms of sagging. Just installed my 2.4" kit and my back passenger side seems to be sagging about 1" lower than the back left
Old 12-29-2012, 02:48 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MrHooah04
Did anyone happen to have any problems with their TF coils in terms of sagging. Just installed my 2.4" kit and my back passenger side seems to be sagging about 1" lower than the back left
No problem with mine. Post a few pics so we can see what you are taking about.
Old 12-29-2012, 02:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MrHooah04
Any lift will look like that if you have a full tank of gas. I thought the same thing but with an almost empty tank, the sag was gone.

Quick Reply: teraflex lift concerns