Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Terraflex Rear Trackbar Bracket

Old 07-09-2016, 09:00 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Terraflex Rear Trackbar Bracket

Currently both my axles are shifted toward the driver side. My rear track bar is using higher bolt hole and I hAve the option of using the bottom hole. By using the bottom hole will this shift my axle more towards center? By using the bottom hole am I compromising anything? Geometry is telling me yes just want to make sure before I do a lot of work in the garage in 110 degree weather.

Thanks
Old 07-09-2016, 10:33 AM
JK Junkie

Yes it will. Ideally you want the rear TB up as high and level as possible. But in order to actually center the axle lift height (rear) and the amount raised have to match.
Superlift has a track bar that will work to center the axle and only cost $100
Old 07-09-2016, 09:24 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by kjeeper10
Yes it will. Ideally you want the rear TB up as high and level as possible. But in order to actually center the axle lift height (rear) and the amount raised have to match. Superlift has a track bar that will work to center the axle and only cost $100
Thanks kjeeper10, I suppose I need to find a trackbar that is shorter than the stock one to correct for this so I can use the top hole.
Old 07-09-2016, 09:33 PM
JK Junkie

Would it be okay to use the SL Rear TB with the terraflex bracket?
Old 07-09-2016, 10:20 PM
JK Freak

I'm a bit confused still, I replied in your other post about the axles being off center... You did a 2.5" coil lift right? And the rear track bar bracket raised the trackbar 2.5" right? When I did exactly the same thing, I couldn't even line the trackbar bolt hole up with the new bracket's hole without moving the frame/axle. Did this happen to you?

I'm in Scottsdale too if you want another set of eyes on it before doing anything. I just went through this two weeks ago myself.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:10 AM
JK Freak

Ok wait I read some of your other posts and in the rear you have spacers and the coils? That could be why you aren't lining up with using just the bracket, as the post above me said the height you raise the trackbar should match the height you lifted by.
Old 07-11-2016, 02:00 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by matt852
Would it be okay to use the SL Rear TB with the terraflex bracket?
Absolutely.. Yes the SL track bar adjusts shorter then stock.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kjeeper10
Absolutely.. Yes the SL track bar adjusts shorter then stock.
on my '14 I had a MetalCloak TB and simply cut an inch of the treads off to adjust it shorter than stock. Worked great, took 10mins.

Quick Reply: Terraflex Rear Trackbar Bracket