Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trektop NX - 2012 unlimited - Bestop warranty experience

Old 05-09-2012, 06:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trektop NX - 2012 unlimited - Bestop warranty experience

I recently received my Trektop NX from Northridge. However, the lip on the header piece was bent during shipping. This is where the top meets the top of the windshield. I called Northridge and they in turn have opened a case with Bestop. I am little concerned because these tops are on backorder. Does anyone have any experience dealing with Bestop on this type of (warranty) situation? It's been a couple of days and we haven't heard back from Bestop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (8).jpg
Views:	123
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	314624
Old 05-09-2012, 06:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I had a warranty with them also. I emailed them and they emailed me back same day saying it was covered but I needed to go through the vendor I bought from. Chris at jeep add ons was very helpful and emailed right away. It's been a week or so and I haven't heard anything. I'm going to email them today and find out what's up.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My close friend installed his Trektop and accidentally tore a seam while installing it (make sure its warm outside).

He had ZERO issues with their customer service and they replaced it for him free of charge. He did have to return the defective top.

This was 2 months ago.

Quick Reply: Trektop NX - 2012 unlimited - Bestop warranty experience