Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

UPS man is gonna hate me!

Old 06-25-2007, 09:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPS man is gonna hate me!

Yeah. I just ordered my lift kit, rims and tires and its all set to be delivered this wednesday, like 9 boxes of stuff. I think hes gonna kill me. I doubt that it all actually gets delivered the same day.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:56 AM
JK Newbie

I beat you.... I had 17 boxes come from UPS... He thought it was funny, and got to unload his truck with fewer stops!
Old 06-26-2007, 06:41 AM
JK Newbie

damn 17 boxes, that is riidiculous. That must have lead up to a fun weekend working on your JK.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:01 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Me & some guys i shoot with ordered bulk ammo a few years ago, I know it was a combination of 9mm and 44mag, i think it was 7500 rounds total IIRC. THAT UPS guy was pissed. little tiny...extremely heavy boxes of lead.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

It is pretty funny when your UPS guy comes to the house so often they know you by name. My local guy and I wave when we see eachother out driving around the area. (There aren't many mod'd JK in my area, so my vehicle stands out I guess)
Old 06-26-2007, 01:45 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mudvayne3652
damn 17 boxes, that is riidiculous. That must have lead up to a fun weekend working on your JK.
yes it was a great weekend!! I'm still getting boxes... once the rubi is done I will post pics! I will have 12k into it in extras when i'm finished ...
Old 06-26-2007, 06:12 PM
JK Newbie

My UPS guy figured out that if he comes during the day while I am at work, he does not have to unload it. He knows that I will call and arrange pick up at the local depot. I do know that name of the guy that works the UPS customer pick up counter though. He even helps me load the stuff into the Jeep. Hell, the last time I was there, we shot the bull about why Jeeps are better than Hummers and why divorces are worth the cost! UPS Rocks!!
Old 06-26-2007, 06:35 PM
pup
JK Enthusiast

Since I don't like my new toys sitting out in front of my house in the city, I have everything delivered to my office...

Today, I got my 5 wheels, individually boxed, delivered by my friendly neighborhood UPSman. I think I was the most popular guy in the office today (pretty much an every day thing anyway since the JK arrived ), and everyone had to stop by my cube to see what the mountain of boxes were. There was great approval of the new shoes!!

Anyway, I <3 the UPS man...in a completely hetero way. He's always got a nice package (or 5) for me

Quick Reply: UPS man is gonna hate me!