Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Warn elite or barricade rear bumper

Old 04-03-2014, 04:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warn elite or barricade rear bumper

PLEASE...give me your thoughts on both of these bumpers, I can't make a call, both look great with swing out tire carrier, however, barricade is much cheaper, I'm putting warn elite front bumper on but the warn is rear with tire carrier is pretty expensive so I can't decide if I should get it or the barricade. Barricade looks good to , but I'm want them to match, bothe are powder coated so should be close, just tryin to save some $$$ but also don't wanna be cheap if ones not as good as the other, tell me what you guys think, much appreciated!!!
Old 04-03-2014, 05:20 PM
JK Junkie

What are you honestly going to do with the jeep? The barricade is good for looks and is on par with smitty, rugged ridge, eauto, and raptor. It'll look good and probably take a couple of hits but I wouldn't say it is the best product out there.

The warn is expensive and hella heavy. I would expect it to take hits a bit better but it'll also be a huge hit to the wallet.

Your call.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for reply, I don't off road, is just for looks, I like the look of barricade and the price, already have lift and 35" tires so I know added weight is going to be a factor, just want best bank for buck without breaking myself

Quick Reply: Warn elite or barricade rear bumper