Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Warn PP and MBRP front bumper?

Old 10-14-2010, 10:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warn PP and MBRP front bumper?

Anyone running a Warn PowerPlant HP and an MBRP front bumper? I already have the bumper and it's time I picked up a winch. I love the idea of having air built in and, for the most part, the reviews I've seen are from satisfied customers. I looked on Warn's site for dimensions but it seems to be lacking a whole dimension (it's a front view without a top view). Or, if someone has a PP they could measure (probable easier not mounted) and post the dimensions, that would be awesome.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:09 PM
JK Newbie

Bump?

(First and only. If no one is able to help, I'll just give it a shot and report back for anyone else who might be interested.)
Old 10-27-2010, 12:25 PM
JK Newbie

For the curious: not a chance. To mount the PP, the winch would have to move ~2" to the left and there's no way to do this. You could probably put a block under it and use some longer bolts but that seems less than ideal.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Too bad, that would have been a nice setup.

Quick Reply: Warn PP and MBRP front bumper?