Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What is the best rattle can bed liner to use?

Old 08-08-2010, 05:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Widowmaker
I just used Rustoleum bedliner this weekend to do my grill. I am impressed, it has even texture and a very close color match to stock bumper and finders. It dries fast...I was second coating within 15 minutes of first coat.
+1 for rustoleum...available at walmart (automotive/body repair) or lowes (paint dept)
Old 08-08-2010, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

+1 RUSTOLEUM
Old 08-08-2010, 11:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for all the input. I plan on doing my hinges and possibly my grill. I'm not sure what brand it was but I remember members talking about a brand that was described as "expensive paint". I just didn't want to put a lot of work into sanding my hinges and then lay down some thin cheap stuff. If what's next to the pistol grip (JK-Rubi) is how the rustoleum turns out than I think I've found what I'm looking for. Thanks again guys and I'll post up pics when I'm done!

Quick Reply: What is the best rattle can bed liner to use?