Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What's wrong with Truck Add Ons & Jeep Add Ons

Old 05-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys who bought the bumpers from them, when this happened last time, they filed bankruptcy, I had a problem with my led lights in my bumper, I contacted paramount directly and they sent me brand new ones no questions asked for free

So if you have any problems with your paramount bumper you can still contact them for warranty
Old 05-02-2014, 02:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought quite a bit of stuff from Chris at the end of last year. The lightbars changed design and were too big for the application I was planning. When I attempted to exchange they were out of business. The only reply I could get was a facebook message telling me their parent company(trailblazers) went bankrupt and to dispute the charges with my credit card.

Quick Reply: What's wrong with Truck Add Ons & Jeep Add Ons