Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheels: Powder Coat vs Paint

Old 06-10-2014, 06:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And don't get me wrong, I'm all for the DIY projects, so I'm not saying anything to the guys that want to do it themselves. That's why I started doing what I do so that I could do it myself. Just know what your expectations are.

And you are completely right that for that kind of money you can just get a new set. I try my best not to do them. I get a kick out of it when a customer comes in for an estimate and they have an old truck/car and the clear has flaked off 50% of the car and has some surface rust on it and they want it to look brand new. I'll give them a price and they'll say, "he'll the cars not worth that much..." But on your end it doesn't matter what it worth. The labor is the same
Old 06-12-2014, 09:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you all for your responses - you've all been super helpful!

Quick Reply: Wheels: Powder Coat vs Paint