Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Who has instailed the Xrc rear fenders????

Old 03-04-2012, 01:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who has instailed the Xrc rear fenders????

Ok people instail question, on the rear xrc fender how much did you have to mod them to make work if any? The problem I have is the drivers rear on the corner around the tail light has a way bigger gap around it from the body then the passager. I didn't have any problem with fit on the front, but the rear driver looks like it is going to be a PITA. Any idea beside the call them and send it back one.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:13 PM
JK Newbie

I have been told just wiggle them around and make em fit. it is smitty bill so it'll be a little off on fitment, let's see pictures! add them to the thread I made, I'm still thinkin of getting these
Old 03-04-2012, 02:19 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by j33p4life
I have been told just wiggle them around and make em fit. it is smitty bill so it'll be a little off on fitment, let's see pictures! add them to the thread I made, I'm still thinkin of getting these
You can look at my profile and see photos of the fronts, I've had them on for over a year, just ordered the rear and the rear of the jeep is stripped down, and rear fenders are sitting on the floor.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:35 PM
JK Freak

Bump........
Old 03-04-2012, 05:35 PM
JK Freak

bump...................

Quick Reply: Who has instailed the Xrc rear fenders????