Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Who makes the best sleeves and gussets

Old 09-15-2009, 08:07 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryanc
I just bought the EVO sleeves. Does anyone have the instructions in electronic copy, I was going to email it to the folks that are going to be installing my sleeves. Thanks.
give off road evolution a call and i'm sure they can help you out. or, you can always watch this short video of how it's done

Off Road Evolution EVO Enhanced Mopar JK Dana 44 Front Axle
Old 09-15-2009, 08:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
yeah, i had a little bit of rubbing on my arb front bumper back supports. i have since removed them and all is good. i also has some rubbing of the jks sway bar disconnect pins on the sway bar itself at a full flex and a full turn but unless i get new wheels with less back spacing, i may not be able to resolve this issue. fortuantely, so long as i stay aware of it, i have no problems.
I have to say Little Nemo came out great. I love the whole ARB package and the GoodYear Kevlars look perfect. Thanks for sharing the pics on the trail and hope to see Moby Dick back on the trail soon.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GeoFishnJK
Eh, most of the shit we buy isn't needed, mostly wanted if you think about it. I've seen stock X's follow me alot of places on a trail I thought they'd never make. Kinda made me scratch my head and say what the hell did I spend all this money in mods for? It's a sickness I guess.

That is so true 99% of the time. But it's that 1% when your 90 miles to the closest gas station and out solo that a failure in a wanted part may really turn into a NEED.
i wheel with i guy that runs a yj with stock axles(d30 and d35 i believe) he's got 9" lift 37" super swampers and lockers front and rear. he rarely brakes anything. i think power and gearing are key as he's running 4.88 ratio and a stock i6 with carb so i'm guessing 80-100hp and torque at the wheels and man you should see this thing go. got another buddy with locked d44's and he's always braeking u-joints but he's running 3.73 ration and 300hp v8
Old 05-18-2011, 03:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I know that this is an old thread but I have a quick question. It looks like ORE is the only company that has "dual O ring seals" to protect from debris in their seals. Is this needed? Companies like Teraflex and R-SE make no mention of these seals but are also a lot cheaper? Any insight?

Quick Reply: Who makes the best sleeves and gussets