Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Why not EVO plush springs?

Old 02-21-2016, 01:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Canvas
Man if you weren't on the other side of Texas I would take you for a ride so you can see first hand.

Thanks bro! I'm posting in some Houston area Facebook groups trying to find someone.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by donny27
I have the Metalcloak 2.5 springs and running the ome shocks for the last two years . I just road in a jeep with the evo springs and King shocks night and day difference . I am switching over as we speak to the evo springs and King shocks

That is what I am trying to do. I am running the MC/OME combo too. Please describe the night/day difference for me.
Old 02-21-2016, 03:07 PM
JK Newbie

It's like driving a 1990 Cadillac with air suspension. It's like riding on air I was blown away . Evo does make the Kings with out the shock reserves on them for a lot cheaper that's what iam getting
Old 02-22-2016, 10:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have the evo 3” springs with bilstein shocks, rear poison spyder bumper with 35” spare and cooler rack, front bumper and armor, springs are holding really good, better than my old teraflex springs
Old 02-06-2021, 06:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by donny27
It's like driving a 1990 Cadillac with air suspension. It's like riding on air I was blown away . Evo does make the Kings with out the shock reserves on them for a lot cheaper that's what iam getting
How are your evo plush springs today? Still think they're better than the metalcloak 2.5" springs?

Quick Reply: Why not EVO plush springs?