Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Winch issue

Old 11-01-2010, 04:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I installed the smittybilt 2 weeks ago, I also had no power. The controller had to be plugged in and twisted 1/4 turn clockwise. I also was freaking out.....I was to bright to fully read the instructions. Man was I annoyed. So i feel for you.Check the instruction and the small black wire. I believe there are three black wires mounted on the winches negative terminal...i missed it at first. Good luck
Old 11-01-2010, 04:14 PM
JK Super Freak

it took me 10 minutes to type and give you the info.....i suck at typing....glad you got it...im not the only one to who freaked out...lol
Old 11-01-2010, 04:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank u all lol I was freaking out.. gona complain to RR THAT THRE DIRECTIONS suk!!
Old 11-01-2010, 07:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lazurus930
WHOOOOOLY ISH DUDE!!!! Whats you adress im about to send you some halloween candy!!! lmfaoo ITS ALIVE ALL I HADA DO Was turn CLockwise!!!!!! !!!!!! WOHOOOOOOO this is the reason why i love this forum!!!

Im out now gota go propel down a cliff and then winch myself up...
No problem man. I actually learned the hard way, it took me a few hours to figure it out myself.

Happy Winchin'!!
Old 11-02-2010, 12:26 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lazurus930
WHOOOOOLY ISH DUDE!!!! Whats you adress im about to send you some halloween candy!!! lmfaoo ITS ALIVE ALL I HADA DO Was turn CLockwise!!!!!! !!!!!! WOHOOOOOOO this is the reason why i love this forum!!!

Im out now gota go propel down a cliff and then winch myself up...
tell ya what you find a cliff in jersey and ill come with ya

Quick Reply: Winch issue