Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

XD Bomb Wheel Install

Old 12-07-2013, 10:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XD Bomb Wheel Install

Just had my new wheels mounted up and the shop said I needed an install kit before they could finish the job. They said it would have a hub ring and new lugs for each wheel. Said it was ridiculous that the supplier didn't ship with the wheels.

I have now searched the internet and have come up with nothing. Did any of you need these things to install their new wheels?

Pretty bummed I couldn't leave with them mounted up.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:15 AM
JK Newbie

I ordered hub centric rings to fit the wheels, but still don't know if I need new lugs. Any thoughts?
Old 12-07-2013, 01:30 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Red953
Just had my new wheels mounted up and the shop said I needed an install kit before they could finish the job. They said it would have a hub ring and new lugs for each wheel. Said it was ridiculous that the supplier didn't ship with the wheels.

I have now searched the internet and have come up with nothing. Did any of you need these things to install their new wheels?

Pretty bummed I couldn't leave with them mounted up.
Sorry you had to go through that. I know when I ordered my wheels and tires, the shop called the Wheel distributor and specified that it was for my Jeep Wrangler and they ended up changing the order to ensure I had proper back spacing and they did replace the bolts as well. ( nothing I had to buy additionally though and the new bolts weren't on my invoice)

Quick Reply: XD Bomb Wheel Install