Notices
Modified JL Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Raid rear bumper reviews

Old 07-11-2021, 11:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raid rear bumper reviews

Does anyone here have any experience with this company and their build quality? It looks like they are out of Australia and have been in the Toyota and Subaru markets for a while (35 years). I like the features and looks of this bumper I'm just concerned about it's strength on the rocks and if it can take a hit without flexing into the tub. They assured me that it's strong enough but I'd like to hear some real world experience.

https://ironman4x4america.com/raid-rear-bumper-kit-suited-for-jeep-wrangler-jl/

Last edited by Friday2322; 07-11-2021 at 03:05 PM.
Old 07-30-2021, 07:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well I will chime in on my own post. After talking to them and some research I decided to order the rear bumper. Their customer service has been awesome, very responsive and helpful. They gave me a 20% discount code and free shipping, which was great. I placed my order and got an email pretty quick saying someone would contact me in 6-8 working days to confirm my shipping address. I actually got an email the same day and after confirming everything I got another email that my order was waiting to be picked up for shipping. The following day I received an email from the shipping company with an expected delivery date less than a week out. Considering all of the ordering and shipping issues everyone has been having lately I can say that I was very surprised. I'll do an update after it's here and installed but so far the company has been impressive.
Old 08-04-2021, 08:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

My bumper was delivered yesterday. The packaging was excellent and the components were all very well packaged individually and protected. I guess I didn't realize that it came with a new class III hitch and tire relocation bracket. I've got a Rubicon so I'm not sure if that's needed. So far it seems like a really nice setup.
Old 08-08-2021, 02:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Install done

Straight forward install, great fit and finish.

Last edited by Friday2322; 08-10-2021 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Add pic
Old 01-18-2023, 02:56 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is a nice looking bumper. I am wanting to change out my stock bumpers. What did you put in the front? How long has this one been on you Jeep and how hard was it to install?
Thanks,
John

Quick Reply: Raid rear bumper reviews