Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

CT 4x4 trails - Beginner

Old 01-06-2016, 12:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CT 4x4 trails - Beginner

Hey does anyone know of any actual trails in CT. I am from the southwestern area of the state Stamford/Norwalk area. Looking for trails that I can hit to learn on. Nothing insane..yet..
Old 01-07-2016, 11:52 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Never Late
Hey does anyone know of any actual trails in CT. I am from the southwestern area of the state Stamford/Norwalk area. Looking for trails that I can hit to learn on. Nothing insane..yet..
There are no legal places to wheel in CT.
Best bet - join a club that has access to private land.
Old 10-11-2016, 05:04 AM
JK Newbie

Default Best bet is to head north

The last legal place to wheel was shut down due to abuse this summer (Nepaug). Either join a club or head north to Vermont or New Hampshire, tons of great unmaintained roads to wheel on up there.
Old 10-11-2016, 07:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Another state to look into is PA. Within a 4 hr range from NWK you can get into some stuff. I'm bethel based and the trails I've encountered are all either in northern mass, pa or VA. Thinking of doing a bald eagle state forest in PA run next month.. Still working out the kinks on that

Quick Reply: CT 4x4 trails - Beginner