Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Turkey day run?

Old 11-28-2011, 03:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sneck
!!! that sucks! Where did he mount it? I can't think of any good spot to put it under the jeep, except maybe near the front shocks? I would be so pissed at myself if I lost one
I didn't see where he placed it but during lunch he mentioned putting it down so that he could get wheel-level footage. I bet it was up front on the lower left ahead of the wheel. He had the waterproof cover on it so he wasn't afraid of it getting wet.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:32 PM
JK Freak

Speaking of lost stuff... Did anyone find a gps at the mall during the last run? I can't find mine since that day Pell and I ran it the morning after the snow storm that killed everyone's power (day of the canceled Mabell run). Thinking it might have bounced out since I was doorless.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:02 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MOKOS
Speaking of lost stuff... Did anyone find a gps at the mall during the last run? I can't find mine since that day Pell and I ran it the morning after the snow storm that killed everyone's power (day of the canceled Mabell run). Thinking it might have bounced out since I was doorless.
Have to send petef550 out there guys a bloodhound!!

Quick Reply: Turkey day run?