Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

2011 Jeep Wrangler 70th Anniversary is here =)

Old 07-15-2011, 10:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Jeep Wrangler 70th Anniversary is here =)

Hello everyone,

I'm mom of 2 kids ( 6 month and 7 year old) and owner of a new 70th Anniversary Jeep!!! I'm not happy I got in the car accident and busted my Ford flex but I'm very happy with the Jeep I'm driving now =D. I got it 2-3 weeks ago and went off-roading twice so far. My hubby has a Rubicon and if we don't find a group to go with we can go just 2 of us which we did once. My little girl doesn't like driving on the bumps but she will get used to it .

I already met some of you and looking forward to going off-roading with SoCal group! Jeeps are awesome!!!

Yuliya.
Old 07-16-2011, 05:03 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Yuliya
Hello everyone,

I'm mom of 2 kids ( 6 month and 7 year old) and owner of a new 70th Anniversary Jeep!!! I'm not happy I got in the car accident and busted my Ford flex but I'm very happy with the Jeep I'm driving now =D. I got it 2-3 weeks ago and went off-roading twice so far. My hubby has a Rubicon and if we don't find a group to go with we can go just 2 of us which we did once. My little girl doesn't like driving on the bumps but she will get used to it .

I already met some of you and looking forward to going off-roading with SoCal group! Jeeps are awesome!!!

Yuliya.
Congrats on the new addition!!
Old 07-22-2011, 02:58 PM
JK Newbie

Thank you =)

Quick Reply: 2011 Jeep Wrangler 70th Anniversary is here =)